Friday, May 1, 2009

And we're off like a prom dress...

Hooray...the day has finally arrived. Having had this trip booked for over a year, we are thrilled to be taking off tonight. As luck would have it, I caught a cold a couple of days ago so I am hoping that ridiculous doses of Airborne and NyQuil will allow me to kick it quickly. BTW, its not swine flu, although I am sure everyone on our plane will think it is. I am pretty sure that the existence of the flu epidemic does not eliminate all cases of the common cold.

Bek and I will arrive in Copenhagen tomorrow morning, and immediately get on an overnight train to Amsterdam. The itinerary currently calls for 3 days in Amsterdam, a day in Bruges (gotta load up on the Belgian beer), 5 days in Paris (2 of which will be spent with our friends Shanna and Kevin), 2 days in Berlin, and 3 days in Copenhagen.

We'll miss you all! Look for another post sometime Sunday when we get settled in at our hostel in the Netherlands!

Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment